- Employed by Corporations, Universities & Governments
- Key Decision Makers & Influencers
This audience skews towards Millennials, but is rapidly growing across all ages.
Above-the-fold display & native placements
Privacy-focused for a cookie-less world.
Our ad network targets users who currently do not see digital ads because of blockers in their network, browser or device. Our proprietary technology allows publishers to enable advertising for these users with permission from the user.
These users engage at much higher rates than non-ad block users.
How to Buy Ad Block Inventory
For the best rates and placements, work directly with us to create a media plan and place a buy.
Participating Ad Networks
Adtoniq is working directly with premium ad networks to enable private marketplaces within these existing ecosystems.
We are working on integrating programmatically with your existing management platforms. If you would like to participate in the pilot, please contact us.
- We respect ad block users and understand their motivations.
- We only serve highly vetted ads from premium advertisers. This means we never serve a popup, rollover or any ad that impedes users from completing their intended task.
- Consumers are anonymous at all times. We contextually target pages and we DO NOT target ads to users based on demographic profiling or behavioral data.
- We do not store any data that can reasonably be used to identify users (PII). We only store anonymized information for aggregate reporting purposes such as general location (city) and browser type.
- Consumers can revoke their permission at any time, for any reason.
View our Privacy Philosophy
Despite the common misconception, ad block usage rates continue to climb in the US and around the world. More importantly, many of the most valuable audiences such as high-income, college-educated Millennials use ad blockers at much higher rates. Ad blockers prevent ads across most channels including Display, Native, Search, Social Media and Video.
- Reach otherwise unreachable premium audiences using our DSP
- Premium publishers
- IAB standard ad units
- Higher engagement & conversion rates than other campaigns
- Coveted audience: Tech-savvy, college-educated, Millennial
Welcome to the future of the ad-supported internet.
Our partnership with the Ad Council began nearly a year ago with a 30-day A/B test against their non-ad blocked campaigns. We ran 5 IAB standard display creatives across our permission-based inventory.
The Ad Council saw a 652% improvement of their average CTR with a top CTR of 1.85%. They were stunned.
Even better, this audience represented a demographic that they simply were not reaching in any other channel.
Adtoniq BlogSee All Posts
The Power of Permission to Build Trust
If you want to succeed as a brand in the current market, you need to rebuild trust. Consumers have lost faith in many of the brands that they once believed in but there is one simple tool that many companies are ignoring to rebuild that trust: permission.
Publishers Can’t Recover What They Can’t Measure: 50% of Ad Blockers Go Undetected
It’s time for publishers to take ad blocking seriously. Most ad block detection tools used by publishers today don’t work because they are blocked by this software so most publishers don't even know the size of the challenge.
Case Study: Ad Council Campaigns See 652% Higher CTRs from Ad Block Audiences
The Ad Council and Adtoniq join forces delivering COVID-19 awareness to ad block users